Yayasan Hasanah (herein forth referred to as “Hasanah” or “YH”) is looking for a training consultancy to develop and produce content for an on-demand training course on Monitoring & Evaluation (herein forth referred to as “M&E”). The course will draw strategic direction from YH’s M&E Handbook, and is to include training modules such as video recordings for e-learning purposes.
The development and production of this course is expected to take up to ten (10) weeks during which the consultant will provide an update every two (2) weeks. The topics to be covered during the interim checkpoints will be agreed at the start of the project.
This RFP is open for training providers and training consultancy firms. The organization is required to have:
- Proven experience of having worked on various aspects relating to facilitation of corporate trainings and/or social sector capacity building, especially in M&E.
- Technical competence in their area of expertise, with demonstrable past work in M&E module development or similar.
- Broad-ranging project experience and good knowledge of applicable precedents. The lead trainer-facilitator is to have an engaging on-camera presence, with clear pronunciation.
- Practical-oriented capability, with up-to-date knowledge of technology. Experience with Salesforce and similar apps is a plus point.
- Ability to deliver the content in bilingual (English and Bahasa Malaysia) is a plus point.
- Domain-specific expertise on M&E is not required, but is a plus point.
Deadline for Submission
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit a proposal package via email to Monitoring, Learning, Evaluation and Knowledge team at [email protected] by 30 October 2023, 12.00pm MYT, with the following subject: PROPOSAL FOR M&E E-LEARNING COURSE DEVELOPMENT [name of candidate/organization].
How To Apply?
Download this Guide for details on proposal requirements and the full research scope.